Trouble getting into the car park?
- Have you ACTIVATED your car park account following the transfer over from the last system? This involves using the email Carpark@ihfoundation.org.au sent you and following the instructions
- Have you saved your licence plate number on your account? You need to continue through to the final confirmation page in order for your changes to be saved
- If you experience continual challenges with your number plate being not read properly or unrecognised in the system, please contact IHF on 1300 736 428 for assistance
- Manual Access Cards (MACs) are available for those customers who experience repeat issues relating to number plates ie – personalise plates, plates with patterns, abstract colours and images other than numbers or letters
Manual Access Cards (MACs)
MACs will be issued to those customers whose plates have proven insurmountably challenging for the system to read. This function is a backup option for your account parking or in some cases Queensland Government Fleet car parking to ensure a smoother entry and exit to the car parks. MACs are a $20.00 deposit, fully refundable when returned in good working order to IHF.
MACs can be used for vehicles that are in the following category:
- Queensland Government Fleet Cars
- Account-holders who ride motorbikes and park in P1
- Account-holders who ride motorbikes and who also drive cars (with both attached to their Parking Account)
Please contact IHF on 1300 736 428 if you believe you require a MAC.
Traffic flow during peak times
Are you coming to the hospital for an appointment or for a work shift? It is important to leave adequate time to arrive, park and find your way.
Car parks experience delays at times, during peak times such as hospital clinics and shift commencement and conclusion.